You’re looking for the best tablet under $150 and we’re here to serve your needs. We’ve done the research and have found several great tablets for you to choose from. I hope you’re ready to buy now because after going through our selection you’re right where you need to be to find that perfect tablet.
We’ve compiled our list using several metrics including price, average customer rating, technical quality, life of the device, and functionality. We’re just like you and when making a purchase we want you to be 110% satisfied. Heck, I even own some of the tablets here on this list!
Best Tablet Under $150
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a wonderful tablet. It comes in 2 different colors being black and white, and right at the $150 price range.
Here’s the specs:
- Android 4.4 Kit Kat OS, 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor
- 8 GB Flash Memory, 1.5 GB RAM Memory, Connectivity: Dual-Band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- WXGA Display (1280×800 Resolution)
- 32GB of memory available through a microSD slot and 50GB of free Dropbox storage
- Comes with over $300 of free content and services
This is one of the tablets that I personally own and it’s just amazing. Several of my family members also own this device and none of us have a single complaint about it.
The Dragon Touch E71 isn’t a brand name most people know, but it’s earned a spot on this best tablet under $150 list due to its very competitive pricing and being a world wide tablet.
Here’s the specs:
- Unlocked worldwide phablet. 3G 850/1900/2100, 2G- 850/900/1800/1900. Compatible with AT&T and other GSM networks. Not compatible with CDMA network, such as Verizon. Please make sure your SIM card is not locked with PUK code before use Dragon Touch E71 phablet.
- The Quad Core CPU ensures everything loads faster than dual core ones. Gaming, Internet browsing and video streaming on this phablet are awesome. The Android 4.4.2 KitKat enables smooth multi-tasking.
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) keeps you connected to hotspots. While you are on the go, you can tune into stations and enjoy radio programs. Paring with other Bluetooth devices is easy with built-in Bluetooth.
- With the dual camera and 8GB on board storage, just unleash your creativity. Record any important moments or instant ideas with your cameras and download favorite apps from Google Play, such as Instagram, Evernote, Twitter, and so on.
- Live customer service and tech support from TabletExpress. Robust warranty, on-time customer service/tech support, frequently updated firmware guarantees customer satisfactory. Feel free to contact us whenever a question pops up in your head, we are always here to help.
It isn’t compatible with any CDMA networks however so that means no Verizon. Sorry to all you Verizon customers out there! haha! Don’t worry though there’s plenty of other great options on our list.
Lenovo is a great company and their customers are loving this tablet. Really fits the best tablets under $150 category as a quality 8 inch 16GB device.
Here’s the specs:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 8 inches Display
- MediaTek MTK 8121 1.3 GHz
- 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
- 8-hour battery life, .79 pounds
A lot of customers are calling this the most reliable android tablet they’ve ever used. That’s really saying something in my opinion. Lenovo is really doing something right in the tablet department!
The Fire HD 7 by Amazon is another amazing product and one of the best tablet under $150. Coming from Amazon you’re getting a lot of extras with this items if you include Amazon Prime in the purchase. With 16,000+ reviews the products comes in close to a 5/5 star total!
Here’s the specs:
- Fast quad-core processor up to 1.5 GHz—2x the speed and over 3x the graphics performance of previous generation Fire HD for quicker apps and smooth videos
- Beautiful 7″ HD display—Crisp, vivid HD display (216 ppi / 1280×800) with over a million pixels—perfect for apps, movies, TV, games, photos, and more
- Front and rear cameras—Take photos or capture videos in 1080p HD with a rear-facing camera or Skype with a front-facing camera
- No more worrying about storage space—Get free, unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with your Fire devices
- Best selection of digital content—Enjoy over 33 million movies, TV shows, songs, books, Android apps and games—including Facebook, Netflix, Minecraft, and more
- Great for the whole family—Create unique profiles and set screen time limits for kids with Amazon FreeTime. Link two Amazon accounts and share books, games, apps, and Prime Instant Video content across all devices in the household
- Stay connected and productive—Fast web browsing, email and calendar support including Gmail and Outlook. Plus, edit and view Office documents.
This is another tablet I’ve owned personally and I can tell you that’s its amazing! I had absolutely no complaints about it and recommend it highly.
Found The One?
I know you’ll find what you’re wanting out of the options above. Each of those tablets are a great option for the best tablet under $150. If you have any other suggestions for a tablet you think should be added then leave us a comment below. We’ll take a look and consider adding it if it meets our standards.