As a gamer we often require a great headset, but what are the best headphones under $150? We’ve done the research and have found what we know to be the best available headsets for gamers.
As you look through our recommendations please keep in mind we’ve based our selection on these factors: quality of sound, durability, price, and relaxing fit. Also, keep in mind these selections are in no particular order. The 1st best headphones under $150 are just as recommended as the last best headphones under $150.
Best Headphones Under $150
- Suspension design
- Intuitive control
- Comfort & more
- Noise-canceling mic
- Next-generation Steel Series speaker drivers with dual neodymium magnets deliver rich sound and low frequency power.
- Dolby Headphone and Dolby Pro Logic IIx surround sound technologies for up to a virtual 7.1-channel immersive audio experience. . Share your sound with the Sound Share Port to connect a second Headset .
SteelSeries is a great company and have produces a gamer headset many will love. It’s a great choice for best headphones under $150 and they come in a variety of colors which is also nice.
Available on eBay Now:
eBay is a great source of finding great items. Here’s some of what’s going on now through the eBay market.[easybay display=”block” number=”3″ output_type=”item-search-results” site=”0″ category=”112529″ terms=”gaming headset” new_window=”default” nofollow=”default”][/easybay]
More Great Gamer Headphones
- Featuring the advanced Bluetooth 4.0 standard with aptX technology, the Razer Adaro Wireless easily connects to your Bluetooth audio devices, providing pristine CD-quality audio for up to 20 hours.
- Packing high performance, custom-tuned 40mm neodymium magnet drivers, the Razer Adaro Wireless delivers crisp, natural sounding acoustics for an amazing audio experience.
- With its brilliant Razer Adaro sound, wireless portability and comfortable form factor, the Razer Adaro Wireless are the perfect headphones for cord-free music enjoyment on the go.
God we gamers really love Razer products. It’s not wonder though… they produce amazing products! This is one very popular headset from their lineup of best headphones under $150. You’ll get to enjoy the long lasting wireless capabilities with this bad boy!
- Ships with: A40 Headset, A40 Microphone, ASTRO Speaker Tags
- Headset Cables: 1.0m A40 Mobile Cable, 1.5m PC Splitter/Adapter
“Designed to help players hear the more subtle details of the gaming soundscape, the A40 is a preferred headset among the pros. With superior audio quality, the A40 allows PC gamers to hear every footstep of their approaching opponents, making your own sense of hearing an invaluable ally. The over-the-ear design is cushioned with breathable fabric, highly adjustable, and surprisingly lightweight, allowing you long-lasting comfort for those gaming marathons that stretch out for days.”
These headphones from Astro are pretty good. I’ve got a friend that has these and he really really likes them. I personally and honestly am not a fan of Astro, but that doesn’t mean I can deny the quality sound coming from this headset. It definitely deserves a spot for best headphones under $150.
- Game-quality stereo sound: 40mm neodymium drivers deliver high-quality stereo sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Built for comfort: Lightweight design and soft sport cloth ear cups with 90-degree swivel for maximum comfort and a personalized fit
- Folding, noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise for clear voice pick up and rotates up and out of the way
- On-cable sound controls: Volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick audio adjustments
- Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 7, or Linux Operating Systems
I personally own a pair of these and they’re one of the best purchases I’ve made in a headset. Priced greatly at around $30 so well below the best headphones under $150.
Finding a great headset isn’t always easy… especially on a budget. Hopefully we were able to help you find a great headset for you. All of these headsets are just as good as the other in my opinion and I think you’ll agree.
Have fun gaming and enjoy your new headset!