Finding the best TV under 1000 on the market today can often be a challenge for many. We’ll help you get the most bang for your buck and find the best TV for you. Let’s get right into it and see what’s going to be best for you.
What two things make the best TV? One the quality of picture and two the size, right? Here’s your absolute best choice for getting both these things in a TV and staying under $1,000!
Top Rated TVs
Here’s the best TV under 1000 that enthusiasts love! If so many people love them then odds are you will as well.
Samsung UN55H6350 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Clear Motion Rate 240 (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Edge-Lit)
- Smart Functionality: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.4” x 28.3” x 2.5”, TV with stand: 48.4” x 31.5” x 12.1”
- Inputs: 4 HDMI, 3 USB, 1 Component, 1 Composite
- Accessories Included: Univeral Remote Control
LG Electronics 55LB5900 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (Native); Motion Clarity Index 240 (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Direct)
- Smart Functionality: No
- Dimension (W x H x D): TV without stand: 48.9″ x 28.5″ x 2.2″, TV with stand: 48.9″ x 30.4″ x 10.0″
- Inputs: 2 HDMI, 1 USB, 1 Component, 1 Composite (shared), 1 Digital Audio Out
VIZIO E600i-B3 60-Inch 1080p LED Smart TV
- VIZIO Internet Apps Plus -Instantly enjoy the latest hit movies, TV shows, music and even more premium apps straight from the Internet to your TV.
- Full-Array LED -Distributes LEDs across the entire screen delivering superior light uniformity and picture performance.
- Active LED Zones x16 -Dynamically adjusts the LED backlight per zone creating deeper, pure black levels and higher contrast.
- Built-in Wi-Fi -Connect with high-speed wireless for easy, clutter-free Internet access.
- 120Hz effective refresh rate enhanced with backlight scanning Enjoy clear fast action scenes.
Now that you’ve found the best TV under 1000 what about mounting your TV? A lot of people can’t decide between a standard set up or a wall mounted display. I 110% recommend getting a wall mount display. They’ve come down significantly in price and are very affordable.
Lets be honest… a 55″+ TV is just going to look AMAZING when mounted!
VonHaus by Designer Habitat PREMIUM TV Wall Mount
For only $20 you absolutely can’t beat the wall mount. This is brand I use and recommend if you’re going to get one.
The Best TV Under $1,000 Conclusion
Now that you’ve found the TV you’re looking for make sure to show it off! You definitely got to bring your friends over and brag. Make sure to really emphasize that you’re TV is the master of all other TVs.
You might want to grab some mini spot lights to shine on your TV to really bring out the greatness you’ve brought into your home. You’re now a TV God or Goddess! Enjoy your new super duper awesome TV and let the world know you’re awesome!