You’re here because you’re looking for a great projector at an even better price. We’ve been there ourselves and after some research have picked 5 projectors that fit the title “best projector under 300”. The worrying, testing, and guessing have been taken out of this equation for you and here’s our top 5 projectors list under $300, but first what makes a good projector?
Good Projectors Have…
Good projectors have a few things in common. First they produce a great picture display, right? I mean… it’s the most important thing about a projector. The picture is everything and if it can’t give you the best quality then don’t bother. Another thing we looked at when making our list was the life span of the product. We made sure they were known to last a long time. If you’re going to buy something we review we’re going to make sure it our lasts all its competitors.
The last thing to consider is the price. You don’t have to go out and spend $2,000 on a projector to get a great product. The best projector under 300 can be found right here and we know you’ll love it. No matter if you’re going to be gaming on it, watching movies, or using it at an event. You’ll be happy with any of these 5.
These projectors are in no particular order.
Best Projector Under 300
This is one great projector! Definitely fits our “best projector under 300” requirement with ease. Customers who’ve purchased this have nothing but good things to say about it.
- Lamp Modes: Normal/Eco/Smart Eco/Smart Eco Lamp Care for up to 4500/6000/6500/10000 hours respectively
- PC 3D-Ready
- I/O: Computer D-sub 15 pin 2/Monitor out D-sub 15pin x 1/Composite Video in (RCA)x 1/S-Video in Mini DIN 4pinx 1/USB (Type mini B)x1/RS232 DB-9pinx 1/IR Receiver 1
- Picture Modes: Dynamic/Presentation/serge/Cinema/User 1/User 2
- Aspect Ratio: Native 4:3 (5 aspect ratio selectable) / Throw Ratio: 1.86-2.04 (53at2m)
Equipped with power saving technology this one will run longer than some of the others. 3D Ready for that great movie night with friends and family and high quality reviews all around the web. This one is another great projector you can call your own.
- 3,200 ANSI Lumens; 13,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- SmartEco Power Saving Technology
- Up to 10,000 Hours Long Lamp Life
- Less than 0.5W Standby Mode & HDMI
- Full 3D Ready
This one is made by Digital Galaxy and is a great entry level projector. It’s price is well below 300 and there’s nothing but good reviews.
- The Affordable Entry level HD Port-ready LCD projector in the market
- 5″ LCD techology gives better image and brightness than its 3.5″ and 7″ competitors
- Compatible with 480i/p, 576i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p, ideal for your home theater and games
- A great experience for Wii games like golf, tennis, fit etc. Works with game consoles: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Wii etc.
- 2500 lumens of brightness (Peak value); 800:1 contrast ratio; 800×600 native resolution
This is a great projector for PC displays. Ideal for the classroom, teaching, gaming, and more. With a good review rating of 4.5 / 5 it’s a great piece of equipment and a best projector under 300.
- SVGA 800×600 DLP, 2800 ANSI lumens brightness and 15000:1 contrast ratio
- Dual VGA inputs, Composite, S-video, RS232, VGA/audio out, integrated speaker
- Dynamic ECO Technology for capture audience’s focus by reducing brightness by 70%
- PC 3D-ready/120Hz, keystone correction, 1.1x optical zoom lens and remote control
This projector has built in android OS, Wifi, 3D, and more. It really is a do it all projector. If you need something amazing this is it! The specs will show you more.
- EUG X760+(A) built-in android4.2, can directly connect wifi so that you can watch move or do the other thing online directly. Besides, the X660S+(A) projector can also connect the other device( like phone/ pad/Laptop) wirlessly. It will be very convenient for you to project anything you want.
- 2600 Lumens; 2500:1 Contrast Ratio; Native Resolution 1024 x 600; compatible with 1080i/p, aspect Ratio 16:9; 4:3
- With analog TV tuner, directly receive and broadcast TV signal
- Basic Advantage of Bulit-in Android4.2 Projector: 1. Have the basic android4.2 fuction. Can connect wifi, directly watch move/picture/tex ect online. 2. Can connect the other device like phone/pad/laptop wirelessly.(Your phone/pad/laptop should be android4.2 or above) The Bulit-in Android4.2 has more functions, but some customers don’t know how to use it and think it useless. If you are the master, you will know the Bulit-in Android4.2 Projector is amazing and value for money!!!
- How to connect the projector with other device wirelessly: First, you should connect the projector with the same wifi with your device. 1. For the normal android4.2 or above phone/pad: you just need to start the Miracast Receiver in the projector Android system first and them allow your phone/pad to share the screen with the projector. Then you can easy to projector whatever you want in your phone/pad. 2. For iphone/ipad: We have download a KXCast in the projector Android system (if we not, you can download one by yourself), start the KXCast. And then you can easy to connect with your iphone/ipad and the projector with the AIRPLAY APP. 3. For laptop: We have download a Splashtop in the projector Android system (if we not, you can download one by yourself). And then you should download a Splashtop in your laptop and set the password. Start the Splashtop in both projector and your laptop, then you will be very easy to connect your laptop with the projector. If you still don’t know how to connect the projector with other device wirelessly, please feel free to contact us.
Finally I’d like to say that we’re very proud of this list and we think it will serve in your best interest. I’m glad we were able to help you find the projector you were looking for. Don’t forget to share this page with your friends if they’re looking for a projector as well!